The Narth and District Village Hall 100 Club is a private lottery which is open to all residents from The Narth, Maryland and Pen Y Fan and the surrounding area, their family and friends.
The basic features of the 100 Club are as follows:
- For a payment of £12.00 per year each member will be allocated a number which will be entered into a monthly draw with fellow members
- The prize fund will be dependent on the number of members and will be three quarters of the total subscriptions each month (e.g. £75 if there are 100 members)
- There will be two prizes
• 1st monthly prize will be two thirds of the prize fund (e.g. £50 if there are 100 members)
• 2nd monthly prize will be one third of the prize fund (e.g. £25 if there are 100 members)
- Winners names will be published in the newsletter and on the web site
- You have to be 16 or over to join
- Members will be able to join during the subscription year on a pro-rata basis (£1 per month per number)
- Members may purchase multiple numbers
- The subscription year runs from 1st October to 30th September
We hope that residents, their family and friends will join the 100 Club as a means of assisting, through their financial contribution, the provision and maintenance of the facilities of The Narth and District Village Hall for everyone’s future enjoyment, as well as having a chance to win cash prizes every month!
To join the 100 Club fill in the application form (link below). You can pay by bank transfer (details will be sent to you) or deliver your payment to a Village Hall committee member. Paper copies of the form can be provided, or collected at various village events.
Any enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org