Wye Valley Women (WVW) are arranging a trip to the Royal Mint on Tuesday 16th April.
The cost of the trip will be £14 for WVW members, or £20 for non-members (including children) including entry to the Royal Mint experience tour.
The coach will pick up outside The Narth village hall at 11am, which will allow time to get something to eat on arrival (or bring your own packed lunch). The tour will be at 1:15pm or 1:30pm, depending on final numbers and should last around 45 minutes to 1 hour. This leaves plenty of time for you to stamp your own coin (extra £6.90 cost, but can be booked in advance), explore the rest of the exhibition or have a cuppa in the tea room, before departure at 3.30pm.
The tour is open to anyone. To book please email Sue Goodlass (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- how many tickets you would like
- if you would like to stamp your own coin (indicating whether you are a WVW member, a non-member or if it is for a child, please)
- how you would like to pay:
- by bank transfer (bank account details will be provided)
- by cash or cheque at the next WVW meeting on the 19th March
- or if you need someone to call in and collect if you can’t come to the next meeting