Have your say about the hall, our activities, plans and future direction
Doors open 7 pm for 7.30 start
All residents are invited and encouraged to come along to The Narth & District Village Hall Annual General Meeting. It’s your chance to have your say about the village hall.
Village groups will be giving reports of their activities, so it’s also a good opportunity to find out more about them and the incredible choice we have in our small village.
Refreshments will be served – tea, coffee and nibbles free, and no charge for the first wine or beer.
Last year’s minutes are here: Minutes of The Narth Hall AGM October 2018
The agenda will be
- Review of the year (what we have done)
- Village group reports (what everyone else does)
- Looking forward (what we will do)
- Discussion time (your chance to have a say)
- Elections to the Committee
- 100 Club draw (join up if you haven’t already)
We Value Your Support
For more information, or if you are thinking about joining the committee or other ways you can help, contact the chair, Larry Stoter: 01600 861836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us form on this web site.