Evans of Monmouth are now delivering their food boxes to the hall. Their range includes fruit, vegetables, dairy produce, meat, fish and many store cupboard staples (pasta, tinned goods, flour, condiments, drinks and more).
Deliveries are fortnightly on Thursdays. Orders must be placed by midday the day before delivery (i.e. by 12.30pm Wednesday for delivery on Thursday).
There is a minimum order value of £10 and an administration charge of £3 on orders less than £30.
The next delivery will be Thursday 26th November – orders must be in by noon on Wednesday 25th.
The system for ordering and collection is as follows:
- Download the order form from the Evans of Monmouth web site here (opens in separate tab or window)
- Phone or email Evans with your order, stating it is for delivery to The Narth hall.
Telephone 01600 712005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let Help on The Narth know when you place your first order to be added to our ‘Customer Group’.
Phone or email Marilyn 01600 860031 or email@example.com
- Everyone in the Customer Group will be notified when the delivery has arrived at the hall, preferably by text message or email but other methods can be arranged
- You can collect your box at your convenience that day, up to 4.30pm
- Pay Evans of Monmouth direct by bank transfer if you can – instructions will be on the invoice with your order
- If you cannot pay by bank transfer, the village hall will pay for you. You can then pay the hall by cheque or cash
- If you are isolating or in a vulnerable group (over 70 or with an pre-existing condition) we can arrange for a volunteer to deliver your order to you
You will be given more details about how to collect, including our safety and social distancing guidelines when you let us know you are placing your first order.
We are grateful to Evans staff for supporting the villages and hope that residents will continue to support our independent local businesses.