Before booking the hall please check availability on our Bookings Calendar (opens in new window) then contact the bookings clerk to confirm the date and cost. Contact Sue, preferably by email on email@example.com, or complete the Initial Enquiry Form below. Otherwise phone on (01600) 860373.
Our Terms and Conditions, Fire & Incident Procedure and the Check List you will need to take to the hall can be downloaded here.
After the date and cost has been confirmed you must complete a Hire Agreement.
Hire Agreement Form – please confirm dates and price with the booking clerk before completing this form. If there are problems with the form, you can ask for a printable copy to be sent to you.
Our basic Booking Rates are shown below.
All hirers will be required to comply with the policies of the Hall, including Child Protection, Sale of Alcohol and Equality and Diversity which can be downloaded here. These are also available to view in the hall.
Initial Enquiry Form (note this does not confirm your booking)
- Residents: Private parties £10 per hour or £75 for a 24-hour period
- Local groups and local charities: £7.50 per hour (Anteroom only: £4 per hour)
- Other bookings: £ on application
- Marquee hire: older marquee £30 per day or £50 a weekend
Note the newer marquee is no longer available for hire.
Additional charges may apply for use of some equipment.
For certain types of event a Damage Bond cheque of up to £250 may be required when hiring the Hall or marquee.
For village groups booking a series of meetings:
- Download the Multiple Dates Booking Form (Word document) or
- Download the Multiple Dates Booking Form (pdf)